MGP is a great place to work. We are a team of hard-working professionals, committed to improving patients’ lives by promoting best practice in healthcare. Our team brings together experience from a range of backgrounds including the pharmaceutical industry, editorial, IT, design, and marketing.
Below is a list of the roles we are currently recruiting for. Click on the job title to see more information about the role.
If you are interested in joining us but don’t see a relevant position advertised, send us your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.
We are looking for a confident and enthusiastic individual to join our project delivery team.
You will have the opportunity to work on a range of project types: printed supplements, videos, animations, webinars, and working party meetings of healthcare experts to agree new best practice clinical guidance. Communication skills are key in this client-facing role, and you will be a key point of contact for a wide range of stakeholders for each project.
The project executive will assist the delivery of multiple projects and programmes on time and to budget while maintaining a high level of customer (internal and external) satisfaction.
Key responsibilities will include:
Liaison with pharmaceutical company clients, providing regular updates on ongoing projects
- Co-ordination between internal stakeholders: medical editors, sales team, design and production, brand managers
- Liaison with suppliers—printers, webinar providers, venues, audio-visual suppliers
- Communication with key healthcare professionals contributing to MGP projects
- Management of project timelines
- Coordinating and attending internal and client set-up meetings and teleconferences
- Updating the projects database and project management software
- Preparing project cost analyses and working with the accounts manager to arrange invoicing
- Tracking and reporting project uptake metrics, such as email open rates and webinar registrations.
Essential skills and experience:
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A keen interest in the pharmaceutical industry and science communication
Desirable skills and experience:
- Life sciences degree
- An understanding of relevant terminology: disease area, healthcare, pharmaceutical
If you would like to apply please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
What our employees are saying
As a relatively small team you can see the impact of the work you do personally.
There are good opportunity for employees to progress.
MGP provides the opportunity to take on genuine responsibility and be involved in the decision-making process at all levels, which is something that is rare in most companies.
[MGP is] friendly, focused and fun.